Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just landed a 21.5 inch Brown Trout

Walking with the dog on this blue bird day threw in a rapala x-rap04 in brown trout pattern a couple of times. I fish this section when walking with him all the time and never really even see anything over 15 inches. Second cast of the afternoon a really nice long skinny Brown just hammered it! Didn't have my camera with me, but I had to keep this trout anyways because it was hooked pretty deep. I will post the picture when I get to my parents house for mothers day my dad wants to grill it up.

2 comments:

  1. Got the picture back from good old walgreens today. My parents don't have a digital camera so I will have to scan in the photo sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats buddy. You are pulling the weight for Wisconsin's "Club 20."

    ReplyDelete