Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who the hell are you??

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank everyone for following me on my new blog.
The first question you might ask is............."who the hell are you?" pretty simple, I am a avid fisherman/hunter from southwestern WI. I have a good amount of knowledge and ideas to help people who are looking to start out or just interested in sharing information about the great outdoors. While you can most likely guess from the title of the blog I am a avid trout fisherman, but I also fish for many warm water species as well. I will post fishing reports, pictures and update information about the driftless region. I have been fishing and hunting in the area for my entire life. I have fished most of the streams within a two hour drive of Madison, but I still am exploring Wisconsin's 11,000+ miles of trout water.

P.S. I have a college Degree, but don't expect perfect spelling and punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment