Monday, February 28, 2011

Elk River Rods

Elk River Rods is a custom rod building company that is based out of Phillips, Wisconsin. I have followed the company's development over the past 4-5 years and I have heard some great things about the products. I personally am a St. Croix guy, but meeting the guys and getting a feel for the equipment is making me think twice.
Elk River had a booth this weekend at the Madison Fishing Expo, and I got the pleasure of talking with the guys at some length about their product. I really like how the rods looked and felt, the attention to detail they put into their work is unmatched. For a custom product prices are not too expensive either. I will be ordering a custom 6 foot medium light rod with a fast action tip within the next month. The guys are extremely nice and knowledgeable, and I would recommend giving this small Wisconsin company a try for your next stream rod.

I will be!
                                                    http://www.elkrivercustomrods.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment