Friday, November 11, 2011

7 days from Wisconsin deer season!

Well we are only 7 days away! Today during my lunch I headed over to the Dane County Sheriff facility for the annual Dane County Sheriff sight in. This year I am shooting a new rifle a 30.06 Remington 7600 pump rifle. Had a 1 inch grouping of three shots at 50 yards dead center so the gun is ready! Last weekend we finalized stand locations on the property in Grant County and I am very excited about my stand placement this year! I am located on a large saddle ridge that runs down into a deep wooded valley all mature hardwoods with corn and brushy edges on all sides. Tons of great trails and buck sign all over!

Wish everyone a successful and SAFE hunt!
Little one I shot during the October antler-less hunt.......... Not proud of this at all but sure will taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment